BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Powder Puff !

Hey ya'll ! lol i luv saying that ! I am starting Powder Puff Football tonight at 6:00 . I am soo excited only 30 more min!! This guy in my seminary class is the head coach and he's telling me i'm gonna be center. So he has to teach me that tonight and hopefully i'll listen because i get distracted easily. Lol. After that i have to go straight to Mutual but thats ok cuz its right next store and a bunch or gurls in my ward are doing powder puff , so we'll all be late together :). hmmm what time should I leave?????????? I will probably leave in like 20min. Awww i can't wait i know that sounds so dorky but all my friends are doing this and we have a hilarious coach... Anyways wish me good luck !

1 comments:

YaYa said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear all about it! Make sure your mom takes lots of pictures of the game. I'm proud of you for getting involved! Love you mi sobrina.