BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 22, 2007

My First Dance !





I attended my first dance on Saturday Oct. 20 and it was at a barn. It was so fun. The guys were really lame though and were not asking the girls. SO a bunch of my friends and I went up to some guys and danced with them. My first slow dance was with a guy named Brad he asked me what my favorite color was and we just did alot of small talk, it was really weird. Correcrtion he was weird, he kept doing this weird thing with his nose and then at the end we were both like "thanks" and walked away from each other. I also danced with my friend Peter. He is so sweet and I danced with him twice! He actually asked me , wow I admire that Lol. Yah and we just hung out together all night. I went with my friends Whitney and Sarah from my ward and they were awesome. O yah and when Peter lefthe sent me the sweetest text 5 min later which said " hey. I had a lot of fun dancing with you. I hope you had fun too because I want to dance with you again!" Call me for more details ! ( cuz I don't feel like typing EVERYTHING. Cuz alot happened at the dance!) Oh and BTW I didn't really wear those heels they were just for pics.

4 comments:

Emily and Ethan said...

Hannah-
You look so cute in those heels!!

Brian Spadetti said...

Oh Hannah Hannah! I love you! I love looking at your blog...it never fails to make me laugh. Can't wait to see you in a month!!!

Emily and Ethan said...

Hannah I tagged you, check out my blog to see what I mean

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I will be calling you today to get all of the details....love grandma Beach