BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Warm Peanut M&M's and Popcorn

This weekend my room mate Genevieve introduced me to something very dangerous...Two of my favorite foods combined in one bowl. Warm popcorn and colorful peanut M&M's dumped into the same bowl makes for a very delicious, but very unhealthy treat. It's absolutely wonderful because the M&M's get soft and warm and it's like heaven in a candy shell. Dangerous...but delicious.

This weekend I watched a couple movies because as sad as this might be one of my favorite things to do is to curl up with a warm blanket and good film. I watched "Notting Hill" which I have never seen but I fell in love with, "Dirty Dancing" which has always been a favorite (who doesn't love a shirtless young Patrick Swayze?), "Superman Returns"....LOVE superhero movies, and sadly I will admit I watched a lifetime movie called "Deadly Honeymoon" and it was the worst hour and twenty-seven minutes of my life.  I love watching movies.

Besides watching movies I also went to a BYU dance and it was....interesting?? Now don't get me wrong I love dancing the night away with my girlfriends, but it was a little disturbing when boys would flee the dance floor every time a song came on that didn't require the crowd to either fist pump or do the sprinkler...in other words every time a SLOW SONG came on.  Really?? At one point their was a long row of chairs and the right side consisted of the female gender and the left the males. Since when are we scared of each other? Oh that's right I forgot I am at BYU and everyone still has cooties. I obviously do not share this same belief as my Mormon peers so I asked 2 boys to dance. Normally I would refer to 21 and 22 year olds as Men but they were far from it. ( I am done with my rant now)

1 comments:

Emily and Ethan said...

Yum! I Must try this evil treat. I can't believe the boys act that way how silly. Way to go asking them to dance. Love you and miss ya