BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Problem With Idaho


Idaho has been awesome so far...But of coarse like any place it has its flaws.But these I think are unacceptable. This morning we got half an inch of snow ( that turned very icy!). They didn't clean the roads or put salt on them. They also didn't cancel school or even delay it! What is up with these potato farmers? While trying key word trying to get to school this morning my mom was slipping and sliding all over the road and the cars were all going half a mile an hour. It would've taken me an hour to get to school. So my mom just turned around and I am skipping school today. Plus on the radio they had an accident on every road! Now I probably would've gone to school today late but if I did they would have given me detention they say it doesn't matter your reason if you come late to class you'll get it. Its ridiculous here. My mom and I absolutely do not like the school systems here. Sometimes we wish we were in Virginia where people have sense.

1 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

haha. you're used to getting snow days...where as we don't really get them here because we don't really get that much snow; 2 inches is nothing to us! ha. They only clean off the main roads I think...you should try going to SLC...it is a million times worse than here...if you move to ARkansas, you get out of school for an inch...crazy.
I liked your talk yesterdy, much better than the boring adult talks!