


My Braces are finally off!!! Haha it feels so weird now :P but I love it...lol and ofcoarse I took some pics of my awesome teeth...
Monday, March 17, 2008
They're Off !!!
Posted by Hannah Tull at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I say what's on my mind which is usually...everything.



My Braces are finally off!!! Haha it feels so weird now :P but I love it...lol and ofcoarse I took some pics of my awesome teeth...
Posted by Hannah Tull at 1:57 PM
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Now people are not going to believe that you are only 14.
Love you mi sobrina.
*Kara*
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Now people are not going to believe that you are only 14.
Love you mi sobrina.
*Kara*
I am so excited for you! My teeth felt so slimy wehn I finally got mine off.
More beautiful then ever!
You are so georgeous!
Beautiful I can hardly wait to see you in a couple of weeks......you have changed so much since Nov.
Love you Grandma ro
Post a Comment