BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick Overview of whats been going on!





OK Dori here ya go ;) So ok What has been going on in the Life of Idahorose?

( thats Lion in the middle )So my best friend is Lion and she is amazing! We've laughed, cried, gotten angry, and smiled together. She's so cute and we do almost everything together. We used to be in the same ward until they split us a month ago and we are both freshmen. We live within walking distance of each other and its frggin amazing. She helps me through everything and gives me a laughing attack at least once a day.Lion and I play tennis doubles together and its both our first year playing but we are improving each day and are having sooo much fun! Last week we played a school who had a shortage of players so Lion and I had to play JV girls and we didn't even know it! It was actually pretty fun and challenged us, it was our best game yet :)


So I've had a lot of firsts in the past couple weeks.
I held a guys hand ( If ya wanna know call me, and eww I don't even like the guy anymore)

I also had my hand kissed by two different guys in the same night! (crazy IK right?)

I did my first front flip on a trampaline

I saw my first WHOLE ARC rainbow and it was amazing!!

I had my first "injury" in tennis the other day and have a massive bruise and skinned knee

I ate my first corn dog! (eww, never again)





So I've had some pretty cool weeks lol

Since our new ward i'm the new Miamaid Prez. Which is pretty cool and i'm excited about that :)I also have a new crush in my ward, No name (haha I actually don't know his name) but i'll find out...lol

I went to a church dance last week and it was soo fun I asked a nerd to dance and it was hilarious and he wouldn't look at me...haha and I had a guy every slow song it was the best dance ever! I also danced with No name who asked me to dance and then he said "hi Idahorose" to me in the hallway (but he used my real name lol)

We also t-p the bishops house because is son is a monster! We got him pretty good and a bunch of the families in the ward helped out b/c the son has gotten all of them. We forked, t-p, and paper-shredded his yard! mwahahahaha







umm I think thats it for now, I have more to say probably but I'm done typing for now!

Here's some cute pics of my friends and I............
(Lion is the one with Long blone hair haha hence the nick name)
(The other girl is Crazy Chick and she is awesome too!)
We are pretty much the tres amigos!
















Sorry...I'll be good now I promise

Crazy Chick is always getting into trouble...

Naught Naughty Lion did you roar too loud?

Lion is soo funny! I luvs ya!

3 comments:

Dorian said...

thank you thank you thank you.... I have finally had my hannah rose fix!!! I miss you like crazy! You always make me laugh! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweety so glad you have gone private with your blog. I have done so much shopping for our trip to Idaho that my body hurts from all of the exercising of trying tons and tons of clothes on........lol

I am so very proud of all that you are doing with your life. I am excited to met your friends and spend some time with you.

Now keep those boys at bay keep them guessing and keep mysterious...friendly but not to........it is lots more fun that
way.

I will be bringing you a few books that I have been saving for you....love grandma ro

TracyB said...

Ohmygosh! you held a boys hand? Does you mother know? I am just kidding!! I am so excited to see you next weekend. I was glad to hear your update. I am glad that you are loving idaho so much and making lots of friends(I am sure that is easy for you). I love yu and will see you soon!