BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Way! A Snow Day!







Idaho finally came to it's senses today and gave us a snow day! After weeks and days and nights of snowing they finally said ok...and they gave us a snow day. Most of my Idahoan friends have never even experienced a snow day. So I am so happy for them that they could know the joy of finding out school is canceled at 6am and then go crawl back into bed. Today I slept in till 10am it was wonderful! I really had nothing to do today so I made bread. I have never made bread before so I was scared it wouldn't turn out like bread. But it did and I can't stop eating it. It was like a cheesy bread type thing and I made it from scratch! That basically took up most of my day though :P My mom was leaving for work and she called two seconds later and said she got in an accident. Some 20 year old was turning into our subdivision and lost control and totalled the front of my moms car. She called me and told me to call my dad. I did and then ran to the scene. I could see it from the window it was that close. I stood out their with her till the cops and my dad showed. They towed away her car and then my mom started to say that her neck hurted a little bit and her shoulders so my dad is taking her to the ER right now. Good thing they cancelled school could you imagine all the highschoolers driving on this! Yesterday when it was snowing my friends and I at lunch were watching cars spin out in the parking lot. I'll keep you posted on what happens with my mom! Hope she's OK... ttyl.

2 comments:

YaYa said...

Hannah! Love the pics. The bread looks good! Glad you got a SNOW day! Wish it would snow here!!!! I'll be online tonight..I PROMISE!
Love and miss you mi sobrina!
*Kara*

Emily and Ethan said...

Love the new look
hannah!