


I don't even know where to begin! I was making Top Ramen when my mom came in and told me about Heath Ledger dying. I laughed and said your kidding! Their was no way that my mind could coprehend it. I said no really mom, seriousley he can't be dead. But she nodded her head and said yes he is. I was and still am devasted! He is my favorite male actor! In fact I was just talking about him today before I found out about the news. He was only 28 years old! Theirs two theries out their how he died, he OD on drugs on purpose or it was an accidentle overdose. I am choosing to believe it was accidental. Theirs no way that he could've done that! I fell in love with him in 10 Things I Hate about You I am pretty sure I'll be getting that movies this week and watching it over and over again. Right now I am watching the Brothers Grimm which he is also in. I am seriousley about to start crying! Poor Heath. I still can't believe it...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
We Will Miss You Heath Ledger...
Posted by Hannah Tull at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I could hardly believe it when I heard the news today. It is so sad how people let drugs mess up their life. He was such a great actor(and so hot!!)."10 things I hate about you" is one of my favorite movies, I own it. When I was working at the salon in Michigan I had a client whos daughter is in that movie. She is the one who is obsessed with Shakeshere.
Hannah we have to watch 10 things I hate about you
I too am devastated. We will mourn together.
Miss you mi sobrina!
*Tia Kara*
Post a Comment